Print Topic - Archive

Minisink.org Genealogy Forum  /  Minisink Families  /  BARNES, MARGISON, CONKLIN families
Posted by: jhrake, February 20, 2003, 5:22pm
Hi - I am doing research on the Conkling family from the Port Jervis Area - specifically descendents of Ananias Conkling and Mary Mapes. Who are you looking for? I have the information for all the descendents of these two, I am just looking for Ananias' parents.

024009557&start=0#0 date=06/13/02 at 19:05:57]
Looing for any information about the BARNES, MARGISON or CONKLIN families in the Port Jervis area.

Thank you!
[/quote]
Posted by: Guest (Guest), August 10, 2003, 5:37pm; Reply: 1
Ii HAVE INFORMATION ON THE cONKLING DESCENDANTS.  oNE OF aNANAIS cONKLING'S GREAT GRANDDAUGHTERS MARRIED tHOMA pOWELL OF bETHPAGE lONG iSLAND/  tHE pOWELLS WERE VERY INFLUENTIAL IN nEWBURGH.  tHEIR PROPERTY IS NOW THE HO,ME OF mOUNT sAINT mARY cOLLEGE.

iF YOU WANT MORE I INFORMATION, JUST GET BACK TO ME.[color=Black][/color]
Posted by: Guest (Guest), September 7, 2004, 3:32pm; Reply: 2
I was realted to Daisy Conklin who was married to Enoch Davis ans am doing family history on davis, can you help
Posted by: Guest (Guest), October 20, 2004, 3:32am; Reply: 3
Hello Cheryl,
You’re a hard person to track down.  I have a lot to talk to you about the Davis family.  The only email I had for you until now was lilnut240@aol.com from your 1999 rootsweb post on the Davis family which we both know is no longer valid.  I'm glad I found you!

Email me and post the message also if you wish so I know I have the right person.

Tom Hulse

heirhunter@msn.com
[quote author=cheryl  temple  link=1024009557&/0#3 date=1094571123]
I was realted to Daisy Conklin who was married to Enoch Davis ans am doing family history on davis, can you help
[/quote]
Posted by: mlcbarnes, December 30, 2005, 1:05am; Reply: 4
Who are you related to in the Barnes Family? I have found a Isaac Barnes that lived with some Conklin family in NY.. I think he may be the father of my Stephen Barnes. If you know anything about Isaac,born  about 1844-45 time area,
Help...mlcbarnes@smartfella.com :-* :-*
Print page generated: December 17, 2017, 11:40am