Print Topic - Archive

Minisink.org Genealogy Forum  /  Minisink Families  /  Minisink area churches and cemeteries
Posted by: LDevenney, April 29, 2002, 5:27am
Could anyone provide me with the name of a Presbyterian church and/or cemetery that would have existed in the Minisink Twp. area in 1811?  I am trying to locate the burial site of my ancestor, Israel Aber, Jr.
Posted by: Sniffen, May 21, 2002, 5:23pm; Reply: 1
I too am looking for information on the Mulock Cemetery located in Rhodes Corner, Minisink, Orange County, NY.  I also see that it maybe located on Mullock Road, across from Silver Cemetery.  I am a Mulock family member and would love to know what family is buried there.  Thankyou and look forward to hearing from anyone that has any information..
Posted by: dcwillis9, May 31, 2005, 2:09pm; Reply: 2
Gertrude Barber's 1931 Records of Congreation of Mamakating the record begin about 1805 and Gertrude Barber's  1929 and 1930 Grravestone incriptions from Stanton Cemetery of Wurtsboro, Sylvan Cemetery, Rock Ridge Cemetery

will provide additional information if you are interested

good luck

Posted by: Judygt, June 14, 2006, 12:23am; Reply: 3
the Joshua & Sally Greenleaf Mulock family is buried on Mulock Road.  if you need more specific directions please feel free to email me.

Judy Gumaer Testa
Gumaer Family Historian

[quote author=Sniffen  link=1020058023&/0#1 date=1022001797]
I too am looking for information on the Mulock Cemetery located in Rhodes Corner, Minisink, Orange County, NY.  I also see that it maybe located on Mullock Road, across from Silver Cemetery.  I am a Mulock family member and would love to know what family is buried there.  Thankyou and look forward to hearing from anyone that has any information..
[/quote]
Posted by: Judygt, June 14, 2006, 12:26am; Reply: 4
i am interested in the Congregation Records  in Mamakating - i have the Cemetery Listings - also live within 5 miles of both Sylvan & Stanton Cemeteries.

Judy Gumaer Testa
Gumaer Family Historian

[quote author=dcwillis9  link=1020058023&/0#2 date=1117548572]
Gertrude Barber's 1931 Records of Congreation of Mamakating the record begin about 1805 and Gertrude Barber's  1929 and 1930 Grravestone incriptions from Stanton Cemetery of Wurtsboro, Sylvan Cemetery, Rock Ridge Cemetery

will provide additional information if you are interested

good luck

[/quote]
Posted by: petrpanman, January 10, 2008, 5:32pm; Reply: 5
Try http://www.findagrave.com

Also try here

http://raub-and-more.com/
Print page generated: December 12, 2017, 2:08pm