Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Click Here or on the logo above to return to the Minisink.org main website.
Administrator contact: Webmaster
Minisink.org Genealogy Forum    Genealogy Research    Minisink Families  ›  Please Help Me locate a Birth or Marriage inf
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 1 Guests

Please Help Me locate a Birth or Marriage inf  This thread currently has 7,238 views. Print Print Thread
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Indian Girl Anne
March 16, 2008, 3:15am Report to Moderator

Hello, I am hoping some one could help me locate info on Adelia Davis Born Aug 30,1881 I believe it was in the Town of Deerpark,Rio Ny, She died in 1954 and is buried in Pine Hill Cem,Sparrowbush,NY under the name of Copper.
Her parents where Prosper P.Davis and Iantha"Viola"Jacoby, her mother was also married to Edward T Marshall in 1892.I am willing to pay for the Birth Certif and marriage Lic of Iantha "Viola"Jacoby and Edward T Marshall , like i said they where married in 1892. Iantha"Viola" Died July 8 1942 in Veron NJ and is buried in Quarry Hill Cem,Rio NY under Viola Jacoby with Prosper,I have been hitting brick walls with these two ladies,I live in Pennsylvanis and it's hard for me to travel to Port Jervis NY at this time, and could really use the help in this.Thank You Very Much,hope some one can help me
Logged Offline
Private Message
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print Print Thread

Minisink.org Genealogy Forum    Genealogy Research    Minisink Families  ›  Please Help Me locate a Birth or Marriage inf
Minisink Families (only location)

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread