Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Click Here or on the logo above to return to the Minisink.org main website.
Administrator contact: Webmaster
Minisink.org Genealogy Forum    Genealogy Research    Minisink Families  ›  Eaton, Worth, Beebe in Lumberland and Deer Park
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 1 Guests

Eaton, Worth, Beebe in Lumberland and Deer Park  This thread currently has 7,001 views. Print Print Thread
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
valbeth
March 25, 2007, 2:26am Report to Moderator

My great grandfather Frank Eaton was born in 1872 in Lumberland to William and Sara Eaton. He had a brother John one year older.

His father (maybe!) was William Worth Eaton who was born about 1848 probably in Lumberland (he was there in 1850). His probable mother was Ellen Jane Beebe Eaton who is buried in Barryville in the Congrgational Church Cemetary. Father Benjamin Eaton. He had a brother a year younger, Moses.

In 1860 the Benjamin Eaton family was in Deer Park in Orange County. THere are Benjamin Eaton's in Deer Park back at least to 1830, and before that in Minisink.

The 1850 census makes it appear that William Worth was not Benjamin Eaton's son so I am especially interested in finding out where I might locate records from Lumberland from around 1848, but any information on any of these people would be most appreciated.
Logged Offline
Private Message
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print Print Thread

Minisink.org Genealogy Forum    Genealogy Research    Minisink Families  ›  Eaton, Worth, Beebe in Lumberland and Deer Park
Minisink Families (only location)

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread