Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Click Here or on the logo above to return to the Minisink.org main website.
Administrator contact: Webmaster
Minisink.org Genealogy Forum    Genealogy Research    Minisink Families  ›  Mary Etta Decker Howell
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 3 Guests

Mary Etta Decker Howell  This thread currently has 6,902 views. Print Print Thread
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
grostickc
November 15, 2006, 2:21am Report to Moderator

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for information on Mary Etta Decker who was born, according to a family bible, in Sandystone, Sussex County, New Jersey, on 9 November 1814.  I have no information on her parents.

On 3 February 1833, she married John Howell.  They had three children in New Jersey (Abigail b. 18 Dec 1833, Parshall b. 24 Jan 1836, and Emily b. 9 June 183.  In September 1838 according to the family bible, the family moved to Stockbridge, Ingham County, Michigan.  

John and Maryetta had 6 more children (William b. 7 June 1841, Atheline b. 14 Aug 1843. James b. 10 April 1846, Sarah b. 16 Dec 1848, Zella b. 24 June 1851, and Isaac Westbrook b. 24 Sept 1853).  

This family is mentioned in Thomas Donnolly's book on the Howell family.  However, I cannot find any mention of Mary Etta's parents.  If anyone can be of help, please e-mail me at grostickc@att.net.

Thank you,

Cynthia Grostick
Michigan
Logged Offline
Private Message
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print Print Thread

Minisink.org Genealogy Forum    Genealogy Research    Minisink Families  ›  Mary Etta Decker Howell
Minisink Families (only location)

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread