Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Click Here or on the logo above to return to the Minisink.org main website.
Administrator contact: Webmaster
Minisink.org Genealogy Forum    Genealogy Research    Minisink Families  ›  Lost Deckers!!!
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 1 Guests

Lost Deckers!!!  This thread currently has 13,478 views. Print Print Thread
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
DeckerDaughter
September 1, 2006, 3:15am Report to Moderator

HI I am new to this site but hope you can help me, I am searching for a Charles Decker  b. ca 1786 in New Jersey who possibly married a Mary Babcrock.
They had 13 children, James, Alfred, Garner, Peter, Mary Jane, Elizabeth, Elizabeth, William, Charles, Edward, Josiah, Keshiah and others whom I don't know. They eventually wound up in Deckerville, Neversink , Sullivan Co, NY

Their son,Garner (sometimes called Garret) was born in New Jersey Mar 30, 1825, I was told in the Vernon area.He married a Rachel Krum (sp also from NJ.They had nine children, all born in New Jersey:
Mary Decker
Elsie Decker
Rufus Decker
Nelson Decker
Eliza Decker
Bzalia Decker
and my great-grandfather Edward Cornelius Decker.

Are any of these names familar to ANYONE???
Please help.   I am looking for my family!
Logged Offline
Private Message
HFisher
September 12, 2006, 2:19pm Report to Moderator

??? My earliest Decker is a Maria Decker who married Nathan Smith. He was born in 1788 and I have no additional info on her. Their son was Elias Decker Smith who was born 11June1815 in Montgomery, Orange County, New York. This may be no connection to your Decker but Elias Decker Smith's daughter lived in Thompson, Sullivan County, NY when she married my gr-grandfather, William Augustus Fisher. Thanks for adding your information to this post.

[quote author=DeckerDaughter  link=1157080523&/0#0 date=1157080523]
HI I am new to this site but hope you can help me, I am searching for a Charles Decker  b. ca 1786 in New Jersey who possibly married a Mary Babcrock.
They had 13 children, James, Alfred, Garner, Peter, Mary Jane, Elizabeth, Elizabeth, William, Charles, Edward, Josiah, Keshiah and others whom I don't know. They eventually wound up in Deckerville, Neversink , Sullivan Co, NY

Their son,Garner (sometimes called Garret) was born in New Jersey Mar 30, 1825, I was told in the Vernon area.He married a Rachel Krum (sp also from NJ.They had nine children, all born in New Jersey:
Mary Decker
Elsie Decker
Rufus Decker
Nelson Decker
Eliza Decker
Bzalia Decker
and my great-grandfather Edward Cornelius Decker.

Are any of these names familar to ANYONE???
Please help.   I am looking for my family!
[/quote]
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 1 - 1
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print Print Thread

Minisink.org Genealogy Forum    Genealogy Research    Minisink Families  ›  Lost Deckers!!!
Minisink Families (only location)

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread