Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Click Here or on the logo above to return to the Minisink.org main website.
Administrator contact: Webmaster
Minisink.org Genealogy Forum    Genealogy Research    Minisink Families  ›  Mills Families of the Minisink Valley
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 2 Guests

Mills Families of the Minisink Valley   This thread currently has 8,114 views. Print Print Thread
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
chekwriter
March 1, 2006, 5:30am Report to Moderator

My family MILLS research began with my father, Paul Elias MILLS, in Dayton, Montgomery Co. Ohio.
Tracked back to Westfield, Essex/Union Co. NJ to Joseph and Sarah MILLS, through NJ Calendar of Wills.  
Named their children in their wills. Elias, David, Patience, Sarah.

Found entries of children's statements confirmation of loss of property of parents from Revolutionary War by both the British and the Colonists. Married names given.

Elias MILLS, Sr. was witness to will of Phebe MARSH, wife of Ephraim MARSH.

Our MILLS married in New Jersey, MEEKER CRANE STITES STILES BARHAM MARSH LITTLE OGDEN

Through DNA testing discovered  family related to our MILLS of New Jersey.
MILLS SMITH ALFRED GRAHAM BOILS/BOYLES SEELY/SEELEY CLINE CONKLIN/CONKLING STURGIS/STURGES

Related surnames of those above in Ontario, CANADA,
WILSON CLINE LOUKS COLLARD ASHBRIDGE-MCCLURE
JOHNSON and Other MILLS  VAN SICKLE

Other MILLS of Sussex Co, NJ have married into above surnames.

Colonel James MILLS married Sarah REED, dau of Azer/Azur REED and Sarah SUTTON. James dau Sarah MILLS married Abraham VAN SICKLE.

Seela, Jr. MILLS above MILLS of Ontario, CANADA, married Mary Melissa VAN SICKLE. Possible link back to the MILLS and VANSICKLE of Sussex Co. NJ.

In need of discovering the link between my MILLS of Essex/Union Co and Sussex Co. NJ and possible to Minisink Families similar surnames and or related surnames.

Pat
cw
Logged Offline
Private Message
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print Print Thread

Minisink.org Genealogy Forum    Genealogy Research    Minisink Families  ›  Mills Families of the Minisink Valley
Minisink Families (only location)

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread