Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Click Here or on the logo above to return to the Minisink.org main website.
Administrator contact: Webmaster
Minisink.org Genealogy Forum    Genealogy Research    Minisink Families  ›  Alva Van Etten
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 1 Guests

Alva Van Etten   This thread currently has 7,709 views. Print Print Thread
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
markscheck
January 13, 2005, 10:10pm Report to Moderator

I'm looking for any information on my Great Grandfather Alva Van Etten, he trapped eels in the Delaware and ran a fish market. He's buried near Solomon Van Etten at the cemetary in Port Jervis. I'm not sure who his father was. Any information would be helpful. Mark
Logged Offline
Private Message
Judygt
June 14, 2006, 12:30am Report to Moderator

i can get back to you with more information...  do you mean Dr Solomon Van Etten? i'll check into your Alva in the Cemetery records & my data base.  these families are so intertwined i am sure i have something.

Judy Gumaer Testa
Gumaer Family Historian

[quote author=markscheck  link=1105654242&/0#0 date=1105654242]
I'm looking for any information on my Great Grandfather Alva Van Etten, he trapped eels in the Delaware and ran a fish market. He's buried near Solomon Van Etten at the cemetary in Port Jervis. I'm not sure who his father was. Any information would be helpful. Mark
[/quote]
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 1 - 2
markscheck
June 14, 2006, 2:28am Report to Moderator

Thanks I appreciate it, yes I believe Solomon must have been his Uncle??
[quote author=Judygt  link=1105654242&/0#1 date=1150245004]
i can get back to you with more information...  do you mean Dr Solomon Van Etten? i'll check into your Alva in the Cemetery records & my data base.  these families are so intertwined i am sure i have something.

Judy Gumaer Testa
Gumaer Family Historian

[/quote]
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 2 - 2
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print Print Thread

Minisink.org Genealogy Forum    Genealogy Research    Minisink Families  ›  Alva Van Etten
Minisink Families (only location)

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread