Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Click Here or on the logo above to return to the Minisink.org main website.
Administrator contact: Webmaster
Minisink.org Genealogy Forum    Genealogy Research    Minisink Families  ›  Caskey Family
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 1 Guests

Caskey Family  This thread currently has 8,084 views. Print Print Thread
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
LadyPast
March 19, 2003, 1:23am Report to Moderator

email returned 8/07
[color=Red][/color]Hello I am looking for anyone who has ties to the CASKEY surname. Please contact me so we can share information.

I Look forward to hearing from you  
Donna (Caskey) Jones
wjeagles@northnet.org
Logged Offline
Private Message
May 28, 2004, 2:58pm Report to Moderator
Guest User
Hello, My name is Sondra Caskey. I am 15 years old and live in Ohio. I hear your name is Donna Caskey, I had a aunt that past away with that name last year. Hopefully that isnt you!  
But anyway My father is Kevin Caskey does that come to mind? My grandma had 7 kids 6 boys and 1 girl. If you would like to speak to my on Aol then that would be great I would love to see if we have the same family! The reason I wouldnt know if we are related is because my parents are devoiced and I live wit my mom and never see my dad. Thanks for your time.      *~Sondra Caskey~*
E-mail Reply: 1 - 8
RobinCaskey
June 28, 2004, 6:16pm Report to Moderator

email returned 8/07
Hi
My name is Robin Caskey and my dad's name is Kevin CAskey too! That's weird isn't it. My great Uncle has traced my branch of Family back since my ancestors left Scotland.
Please mail me,
Robin
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 2 - 8
July 7, 2004, 1:33pm Report to Moderator
Guest User
I am researching the Caskey family from North Robinson Ohio.  Looking for relatives of Levi and Rebecca (1850's) and Lewis and Sylindia (Bogan) who lived on Western Ave. at Bucyrus in 1900.
E-mail Reply: 3 - 8
August 4, 2004, 1:31am Report to Moderator
Guest User
sure?
cursos de ingles en londres
[quote author=Evelyn Liversedge  link=1048036993&/0#3 date=1089207191]
I am researching the Caskey family from North Robinson Ohio.  Looking for relatives of Levi and Rebecca (1850's) and Lewis and Sylindia (Bogan) who lived on Western Ave. at Bucyrus in 1900.
[/quote]
E-mail Reply: 4 - 8
CindyLinn
August 11, 2004, 11:59pm Report to Moderator

email returned 8/07
I just discovered Christiana Caskey as being my paternal great great grandmother.  She married George W. Carr.  I know she died March, 1931 is buried in Northfield Cemetery (Summit County, OH).  I have not been able to trace any farther back than that.
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 5 - 8
September 24, 2004, 8:27pm Report to Moderator
Guest User
Hey my name is Sondra Caskey I also hear theres someone named Robin that has the same dad's name Kevin Caskey WoW that does sound weird well i got ur message please write back so we can talk!
E-mail Reply: 6 - 8
October 7, 2004, 6:57pm Report to Moderator
Guest User
hi my email is genevieve1990@msn.com
[quote author=sondra caskey  link=1048036993&/0#6 date=1096057676]
Hey my name is Sondra Caskey I also hear theres someone named Robin that has the same dad's name Kevin Caskey WoW that does sound weird well i got ur message please write back so we can talk!
[/quote]
E-mail Reply: 7 - 8
November 16, 2004, 5:10pm Report to Moderator
Guest User
My name is Donna Caskey.  My husbands name was Glen Dale Caskey.  His people live in West Liberty, Kentucky.  His fathers name was Glen and Mother was Henrietta.  Some of his people moved to  Sandusky,Ohio many years ago. If you are a Caskey you are a good person.  I know I married one.
E-mail Reply: 8 - 8
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print Print Thread

Minisink Families (only location)

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread