Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Click Here or on the logo above to return to the Minisink.org main website.
Administrator contact: Webmaster
Minisink.org Genealogy Forum    Genealogy Research    Minisink Families  ›  rhodes/rhoads family
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 3 Guests

rhodes/rhoads family  This thread currently has 16,146 views. Print Print Thread
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
volney_powers
January 16, 2003, 5:42pm Report to Moderator
Guest User
Does anyoe have info on Rhodes/
Rhoads family or locations ??
September 11, 2005, 4:16pm Report to Moderator
Guest User
Don't know what branch(es) you're looking for.  Mine came from Rhode Island to Ulster County in 1769.  There are quite a few lines coming from the original Jeriah when he made the trek, mostly in Ulster County.
E-mail Reply: 1 - 6
Rhodes_Descendant
July 24, 2006, 1:48am Report to Moderator

My Great-Great Grandfather's name was Zebulon Griffin Rhodes.  He was born in Monticello, NY in 1835.  He served in the NY Cavalry and settled in Washington, D.C. when he was mustered out in 1865.

His parents were Alpheus Rhodes and Deborah Skinner Rhodes of Westbrookville and Mamakating.

Would like to make contact with anyone researching their families.

Margaret Agresti
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 2 - 6
rosemarynation
September 25, 2006, 9:23pm Report to Moderator

Hattie RHODES married Robert NATION.  They lived in Mamakating late 19th century.  I think Hattie's parents were David and Harriet Rhodes  Looking to make contact with anyone connected to this family.
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 3 - 6
stevevail
June 1, 2011, 3:24pm Report to Moderator

Rhodes/Roades s a common name.  My ancestor Benjamin Rhodes was from Connecticut but that's as far as I can go back.  He died in 1815 and the family ended up in Center Moriches, and his grandaughter, Mary Catherine Rhodes was married to my ggg grandfather, Gilbert King Vail, who was born Mamakating in 1820.  I'm not sure if they met in Orange County or Suffolk County.
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 4 - 6
eldred
December 7, 2011, 1:48pm Report to Moderator

what about, David Rhodes(road)off the PineKill? Who was he?
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 5 - 6
eldred
December 7, 2011, 1:53pm Report to Moderator

CAN anyone give me the contact # for the,Westbrookville R/Gun Club??  Very much want to hike off the PineKill Rd. but cannot locate that "road" that appears on Google maps, also, down the P/Kill rd
"Dartmouth Rd"??????
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 6 - 6
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print Print Thread

Minisink.org Genealogy Forum    Genealogy Research    Minisink Families  ›  rhodes/rhoads family
Minisink Families (only location)

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread