Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Click Here or on the logo above to return to the Minisink.org main website.
Administrator contact: Webmaster
Minisink.org Genealogy Forum    Genealogy Research    Minisink Families  ›  BARNES, MARGISON, CONKLIN families
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 2 Guests

BARNES, MARGISON, CONKLIN families  This thread currently has 11,423 views. Print Print Thread
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
jhrake
February 20, 2003, 5:22pm Report to Moderator

Hi - I am doing research on the Conkling family from the Port Jervis Area - specifically descendents of Ananias Conkling and Mary Mapes. Who are you looking for? I have the information for all the descendents of these two, I am just looking for Ananias' parents.

024009557&start=0#0 date=06/13/02 at 19:05:57]
Looing for any information about the BARNES, MARGISON or CONKLIN families in the Port Jervis area.

Thank you!
[/quote]
Logged Offline
Private Message
August 10, 2003, 5:37pm Report to Moderator
Guest User
Ii HAVE INFORMATION ON THE cONKLING DESCENDANTS.  oNE OF aNANAIS cONKLING'S GREAT GRANDDAUGHTERS MARRIED tHOMA pOWELL OF bETHPAGE lONG iSLAND/  tHE pOWELLS WERE VERY INFLUENTIAL IN nEWBURGH.  tHEIR PROPERTY IS NOW THE HO,ME OF mOUNT sAINT mARY cOLLEGE.

iF YOU WANT MORE I INFORMATION, JUST GET BACK TO ME.[color=Black][/color]
E-mail Reply: 1 - 4
September 7, 2004, 3:32pm Report to Moderator
Guest User
I was realted to Daisy Conklin who was married to Enoch Davis ans am doing family history on davis, can you help
E-mail Reply: 2 - 4
October 20, 2004, 3:32am Report to Moderator
Guest User
Hello Cheryl,
You’re a hard person to track down.  I have a lot to talk to you about the Davis family.  The only email I had for you until now was lilnut240@aol.com from your 1999 rootsweb post on the Davis family which we both know is no longer valid.  I'm glad I found you!

Email me and post the message also if you wish so I know I have the right person.

Tom Hulse

heirhunter@msn.com
[quote author=cheryl  temple  link=1024009557&/0#3 date=1094571123]
I was realted to Daisy Conklin who was married to Enoch Davis ans am doing family history on davis, can you help
[/quote]
E-mail Reply: 3 - 4
mlcbarnes
December 30, 2005, 1:05am Report to Moderator

email returned 8/07
Who are you related to in the Barnes Family? I have found a Isaac Barnes that lived with some Conklin family in NY.. I think he may be the father of my Stephen Barnes. If you know anything about Isaac,born  about 1844-45 time area,
Help...mlcbarnes@smartfella.com :-* :-*
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 4 - 4
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print Print Thread

Minisink.org Genealogy Forum    Genealogy Research    Minisink Families  ›  BARNES, MARGISON, CONKLIN families
Minisink Families (only location)

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread