Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Click Here or on the logo above to return to the Minisink.org main website.
Administrator contact: Webmaster
Minisink.org Genealogy Forum    Genealogy Research    Minisink Families  ›  Minisink area churches and cemeteries
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 1 Guests

Minisink area churches and cemeteries  This thread currently has 10,864 views. Print Print Thread
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
LDevenney
April 29, 2002, 5:27am Report to Moderator

email returned 8/07
Could anyone provide me with the name of a Presbyterian church and/or cemetery that would have existed in the Minisink Twp. area in 1811?  I am trying to locate the burial site of my ancestor, Israel Aber, Jr.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Sniffen
May 21, 2002, 5:23pm Report to Moderator

I too am looking for information on the Mulock Cemetery located in Rhodes Corner, Minisink, Orange County, NY.  I also see that it maybe located on Mullock Road, across from Silver Cemetery.  I am a Mulock family member and would love to know what family is buried there.  Thankyou and look forward to hearing from anyone that has any information..
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 1 - 5
dcwillis9
May 31, 2005, 2:09pm Report to Moderator

Gertrude Barber's 1931 Records of Congreation of Mamakating the record begin about 1805 and Gertrude Barber's  1929 and 1930 Grravestone incriptions from Stanton Cemetery of Wurtsboro, Sylvan Cemetery, Rock Ridge Cemetery

will provide additional information if you are interested

good luck

Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 2 - 5
Judygt
June 14, 2006, 12:23am Report to Moderator

the Joshua & Sally Greenleaf Mulock family is buried on Mulock Road.  if you need more specific directions please feel free to email me.

Judy Gumaer Testa
Gumaer Family Historian

[quote author=Sniffen  link=1020058023&/0#1 date=1022001797]
I too am looking for information on the Mulock Cemetery located in Rhodes Corner, Minisink, Orange County, NY.  I also see that it maybe located on Mullock Road, across from Silver Cemetery.  I am a Mulock family member and would love to know what family is buried there.  Thankyou and look forward to hearing from anyone that has any information..
[/quote]
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 3 - 5
Judygt
June 14, 2006, 12:26am Report to Moderator

i am interested in the Congregation Records  in Mamakating - i have the Cemetery Listings - also live within 5 miles of both Sylvan & Stanton Cemeteries.

Judy Gumaer Testa
Gumaer Family Historian

[quote author=dcwillis9  link=1020058023&/0#2 date=1117548572]
Gertrude Barber's 1931 Records of Congreation of Mamakating the record begin about 1805 and Gertrude Barber's  1929 and 1930 Grravestone incriptions from Stanton Cemetery of Wurtsboro, Sylvan Cemetery, Rock Ridge Cemetery

will provide additional information if you are interested

good luck

[/quote]
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 4 - 5
petrpanman
January 10, 2008, 5:32pm Report to Moderator

Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 5 - 5
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print Print Thread

Minisink.org Genealogy Forum    Genealogy Research    Minisink Families  ›  Minisink area churches and cemeteries
Minisink Families (only location)

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread